Re: [Merge] lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/cloud-init-fix-test-times into lp:cloud-init

Right right, maybe let me exclude that. The timer part is really only for detecting the times, not for fixing them. We can leave the inclusion of that to https://code.launchpad.net/~harlowja/cloud-init/cloud-init-nose-timer/+merge/294569 instead, this at least has the fixes for thinks taking to much time (due to retrying and such).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~harlowja/cloud-init/cloud-init-fix-test-times/+merge/294854
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~harlowja/cloud-init/cloud-init-fix-test-times into lp:cloud-init.