Re: [Merge] ~harlowja/cloud-init:just-file-logs into cloud-init:master

I think it's highly useful to have a single logging mechanism for
cloud-init; I do like that cloud-init logs could also be redirected
(copied) to rsyslog for offbox config.
But I'm primarily interested in ensuring the the logs that cloud-init
writes out are formatted the same; and that we don't wait until cloud-init
config stage to configure
logging as that prevents having all events logged in the same format for
each of the four stages.