Re: [Merge] ~harlowja/cloud-init:yaml-check-python into cloud-init:master

Three problem here is that on a system without Python 2 this will just fail.

As there, nothing is named Python. Virtual env does somewhat of a disservice by providing python 3 as python.

I agree that generally this is a pain. We should have some way to tell cloud init which python to use.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~harlowja/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/307996
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of ~harlowja/cloud-init:yaml-check-python into cloud-init:master.