Re: [Merge] ~wesley-wiedenmeier/cloud-init:integration-testing into cloud-init:master

There are 2 outstanding issues with releases that are now enabled:

Debian Jessie encounteres errors with cc_apt_configure, even with no 'apt'
config keys presented. This does not cause cloud-init to completely fail;
however, the tests fail as they all check that cloud-init stages did not
encounter any errors. I suspect there may be a bug in cloud-init here, as
it is failing on a supported system even with default config. It's worth
noting that on daily builds of Stretch, everything works properly, and
everything works on Sid, so this only affects Wheezy.

Errors:
  2017-01-05 00:15:47,016 - util.py[WARNING]: Running apt-configure (<module 'cloudinit.config.cc_apt_configure' from '/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/cloudinit/config/cc_apt_configure.pyc'>) failed
 "('apt-configure', NotFound(u\"cannot find 'security'\",))"

All CentOS releases, Debian Wheezy and Ubuntu Precise fail while pylxd
attempts to create a websocket to communicate with the image in execute().
Since the failures are consistant and always on older releases (counting
centos 7 as an old release, as most versions in it are fairly old), I
suspect that this has something to do with library versions in target.

The actual error message is:
  [Errno 24] Too many open files

I will mark this is 'needs review' once I have fixed these issues or found
better explainations.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wesley-wiedenmeier/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/308218
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of ~wesley-wiedenmeier/cloud-init:integration-testing into cloud-init:master.

Follow ups