Re: [Merge] ~wesley-wiedenmeier/cloud-init:integration-testing into cloud-init:master

> LGTM, with two minor comments below. Reusing images has really sped up
> execution and printing the cloud-init version is great.

Thanks. Yeah, re-using the images should help quite a bit with runtime.

> Comment 1:
> The warning messages about using pylxd < 2.2 [1]. There are far too many
> messages right now. I see the message in pylxd.py as it checks for the exit
> code; can we suppress the warning until 2.2 is stable or even consider
> changing it to show up when the user is using less than 2.1.3?

I'll go ahead and comment the message out, we can always put it back later.
Having the message display each execute() does make things harder to read

> Comment 2:
> Running on jessie I get a failure running no_stages_errors [2] about security.
> Is it trying to add the jessie security repo?

Yeah, jessie fails right now due to cc_apt_configure trying to find the security
repo in sources. I'm not 100% sure why its looking for it, as it won't be there.
I think this is likely a bug that needs to be filed, I just haven't had time to
find a way to reproduce the issue outside of cloud tests yet. I'll try to get
that done later this week.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wesley-wiedenmeier/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/308218
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of ~wesley-wiedenmeier/cloud-init:integration-testing into cloud-init:master.