Re: [Merge] ~raharper/cloud-init:cloud-init-wait-on-networkd into cloud-init:master

I'm ok with this, but have some thoughts... not sure what to do with them.

I'm pretty sure other packages were fixed so that this could be fixed without issue.  Ideally somehow the packaging of cloud-init indicates which work and which do not, so that the user cannot install cloud-init without getting upgraded package as well.

I believe that at least systemd and resolvconf are involved.

This is particularly difficult when cloud-init doesn't want to 'Depend' on either of these packages.

Thoughts on what to do here?  I can't really come up with anything.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~raharper/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/317917
Your team cloud init development team is requested to review the proposed merge of ~raharper/cloud-init:cloud-init-wait-on-networkd into cloud-init:master.