Re: [Merge] ~powersj/cloud-init:fix-integration-snappy into cloud-init:master

Hrm, do we have a release-based (or even version-based) check here?
Presumable older images with snapd working/starting would continue to work.
Can we instead examine the installed version (via os's package system) and
infer the behavior?  Or split this into two tests.  one (is it installed) and then if it's  installed to also check versions (ie, do we expect this to get fixed or is it an expected change in behavior?)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~powersj/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/324430
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~powersj/cloud-init:fix-integration-snappy into cloud-init:master.