Re: [Merge] ~powersj/cloud-init:fix-integration-snappy into cloud-init:master

We could have a version-based check, however the version that breaks this, 2.26, is in proposed and about to migrate to all supported releases at any day. I certainly expect this to be fixed unless someone tells me that what we are doing (e.g. running snapd in a container) isn't allowed.

My original intent with the test was to confirm that "system_snappy: auto" works by setting up and install snapd on the target system and using 'snap --version' seemed like the best method to confirm that is installed. However, this bug has shown that the output of --version changes based on whether snapd is even running.

Thoughts?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~powersj/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/324430
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~powersj/cloud-init:fix-integration-snappy into cloud-init:master.