Re: [Merge] ~james-hogarth/cloud-init:net-tools-deprecation into cloud-init:master

I did say that this wasn't ready for merge yet ;)

Once we have suitable test coverage in this area and actually have valid output, then I figure the time for tidiness will be valid (long opts rather than short, etc) for a final cleanup.

There will certainly be a lot of refactoring possible that I can already see which will cut the complexity ... but that has to come over tests are valid and passing.

I can already see a bunch of cleanup incoming in the process to refactor to handle multiple addresses.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~james-hogarth/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/333657
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~james-hogarth/cloud-init:net-tools-deprecation into cloud-init:master.