Re: [Merge] ~james-hogarth/cloud-init:net-tools-deprecation into cloud-init:master

Is there anything else you're aware of that may call netdev_info() or route_info() directly?

If so we still need some gymnastics to ensure that the object returned is as expected, even if pformat isn't being called (which frankly is the simple bit).

A grep didn't find anything in the codebase, but I'm not familiar with cloud-init to know if it might be considered an interface or not... after all getgateway() isn't found via grep either.

You might want to wait for my refactor that handles new ifconfig output cleanly (nearly done with that) as it does clean up a lot of the ... uh ... awkward logic in parsing the ifconfig output.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~james-hogarth/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/333657
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~james-hogarth/cloud-init:net-tools-deprecation into cloud-init:master.