Re: [Merge] ~rjschwei/cloud-init:baseNetConfTestSUSE into cloud-init:master

Sorry, I think I am missing something in the bigger picture.

My goal was to add a basic test such that network configuration doesn't break again. This is/was intended to be a crutch until we can get openSUSE/SUSE moved to the sysconfig-renderer concept.

It is/was my impression that _write_network() is supposed to go away. Sorry but I am missing the point where using the method as a redirector moves us into the direction where  _write_network() gets eliminated. But as I said maybe I am missing the bigger picture and _write_network() will live forever more, in which case I think we should drop the warning that is written to the log file if the code goes down that path.

Anyway, I am somewhat confused.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rjschwei/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/333772
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~rjschwei/cloud-init:baseNetConfTestSUSE into cloud-init:master.