Re: [Merge] ~rjschwei/cloud-init:baseNetConfTestSUSE into cloud-init:master

Robert,
I'm sorry for the confusion.  I was reading this purely "on its own".

I think the re-factor makes it considerably easier to test, and thus is useful even if the point is only getting tests for somethign that will be replaced.

Chad pointed out to me that using the module level defines as defaults for the function call does not really make testing easier as those values not mockable.  so consider this paste instead.  Chad let me know if I understood you wrong.

 http://paste.ubuntu.com/26166233/
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rjschwei/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/333772
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~rjschwei/cloud-init:baseNetConfTestSUSE into cloud-init:master.