Re: [Merge] ~mgerdts/cloud-init:lp1765801 into cloud-init:master

I'm not sure how I feel about this.
Updating networking per the metadata service on reboot is *better* in this case than only doing it once.  But then we potentially step on user changes.

We do plan to have "hotplug" (or *some-event* based) updating of networking information.
The ultimate goal being for some event (such as a new nic being attached, or a signal from the hypervisor) to trigger cloud-init to update the networking.

I'm worried that taking this might convolute things on our way to getting to that more ideal solution.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mgerdts/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/343712
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~mgerdts/cloud-init:lp1765801 into cloud-init:master.