Re: [Merge] ~pengpengs/cloud-init:fix/vmware-gosc-fail-with-staticIP-and-no-gateway into cloud-init:master

Scott,

Thanks for adding the test, I read it in pastebin. Now I know how to add a test according to code change.
One thing, my fix is to address failure when non primary nic without gateway, I'm writing tests but get 'pycodestyle: commands failed' when run tox, I will try to fix it and amend my commit.

Thanks,
Pengpeng

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~pengpengs/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/353303
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~pengpengs/cloud-init:fix/vmware-gosc-fail-with-staticIP-and-no-gateway into cloud-init:master.