Re: [Merge] ~pengpengs/cloud-init:fix/vmware-gosc-fail-with-staticIP-and-no-gateway into cloud-init:master

Scott,
Please help to double-check my merge request, from the latest Diff I can see the test has been added.
tox gave me 'congratulations :)'.

But I pushed twice, one to ssh://git.launchpad.net/~pengpengs/cloud-init fix/vmware-gosc-fail-with-staticIP-and-no-gateway, the second to fix/vmware-gosc-fail-with-staticIP-and-no-gateway.
What's the right way to update this merge?

anyway, please let me know if there are any changes needed.

Thanks,
Pengpeng
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~pengpengs/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/353303
Your team cloud-init commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~pengpengs/cloud-init:fix/vmware-gosc-fail-with-staticIP-and-no-gateway into cloud-init:master.