Re: [Merge] ~t0rrant/cloud-init:1819966-sysconfig-options into cloud-init:master

Hey Ryan,

I'm having trouble finding the best way to test the code, I can always launch a full stack for this but that feels a bit overpowered for testing just one module.

Is there any way I could test this on my development environment, for the network in my first commit I could test it with the `cloud-init devel` command:

  cloud-init devel net-convert --debug -D centos -O sysconfig --network-data sysconfig_test.yaml -k yaml -d .

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~t0rrant/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/371948
Your team cloud-init Commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~t0rrant/cloud-init:1819966-sysconfig-options into cloud-init:master.