Re: [Merge] ~t0rrant/cloud-init:1819966-sysconfig-options into cloud-init:master

For in-tree testing there are two main options;  first writting unittests; under tests/unitests/test_handlers/test_<module>.py are most of the config module tests.

For an integration test, the next best way is to build the package, via ./package/[brpm|bddeb] which can create a .rpm or deb you can install to a target system.

We typically use LXD to create a system container where we install the new package.

You can run a single module like list:

cloud-init --debug single --name cc_name_of_module --frequency always

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~t0rrant/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/371948
Your team cloud-init Commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~t0rrant/cloud-init:1819966-sysconfig-options into cloud-init:master.