Re: [Merge] ~raharper/cloud-init:feature/cloudinit-clean-from-write-log into cloud-init:master

We're looking to have cloud-init clean remove as many of the artifacts that cloud-init is responsible for creating.  Since clean already removes things in cloud paths, like /var/lib/cloud but we do touch other files outside of those paths and logging what files we wrote makes clean-up of those files easy.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~raharper/cloud-init/+git/cloud-init/+merge/372946
Your team cloud-init Commiters is requested to review the proposed merge of ~raharper/cloud-init:feature/cloudinit-clean-from-write-log into cloud-init:master.