Re: questions as I read - boot phases

On 14/01/2017 15:35, Michael Felt wrote:
Looks the (sysvinit) scripts give a 'one-line' description that sets focus (in a way I can understand, sometimes verbose is just confusing)

michael@x071:[/data/prj/aixtools/cloud-init/aix-port/init/sysvinit/aix]grep Short-Description *
cloud-config:# Short-Description: The config cloud-init job
cloud-final:# Short-Description: The final cloud-init job
cloud-init:# Short-Description: The initial cloud-init job (net and fs contingent) cloud-init-local:# Short-Description: The initial cloud-init job (local fs contingent)

So, with above - still do not know what 'generator' is, not do I know when /var/lib/cloud gets "copied" - but I do understand - better - the difference between cloud-init-local and cloud-init