Re: Azure Networking Support in cloud-init

Robert, Sushant,

We have talked a in the past (at the cloud-init summit) about plans to
handle more dynamic networking configuration.
Generically speaking, the plan is for some event to cause cloud-init to
re-read the networking configuration from the datasource and to apply it.
As Robert suggested, one easily harvested such event is udev.  To my
knowledge that would not be sufficient for the media (re)connect, but that
is fine.

We'll follow with a bit more info in the next day or two.