Re: cloud-init run command executed on every boot

Hello Scott and thank you for the reply,
the second option  "put scripts into /var/lib/cloud/scripts/per-boot/"
worked as expected. So I put a script under  /var/lib/cloud/scripts/per-boot/
and it worked.
My question now is where am I going to store under /var/lib/cloud the
"my-write-files" you attached which is in yml form so that I have these two
log files written in the directories specified within the my-write-files.
Does the file need to have a  my-write-files need to have a suffix .yml?
Thanks in advance

--

Konstantinos G. Papadopoulos, Dr-Eng.
Software Development Engineer