Re: man pages for cloud-init?

I am not volunteering (yet) but there are always chapters 3 (libraries)
and 7 (devices), or maybe it would be chapter 8 (been so long I do not
even recall the (initial) purpose of chapters 4, 5, 6, and 8.

Even though there is online documentation - there is always a chapter
for man pages. :)

As to the yet above. Getting back to cloud-init is on my todo list (or
is that a bucket list). It is getting closer, and writing more condense
documentation in man page format might be a good way for me to a) make
the notes I need; b) have something to share and contribute later. In
any case, also in mind.