Canonical is hiring for Ubuntu server cloud-init. Come work with us

Hello cloud-init crew and happy holidays,

   If the new year has you thinking about a new gig, Canonical is looking
to add a team member to the Ubuntu server team focused on both cloud-init
and curtin projects. We'd like to add experienced Python developers with
systems management backgrounds to increase our efficiency and quality in
both of these projects. If playing around on multiple cloud platforms and
distributions to improve cloud-init sounds like a dynamic and exciting job
for you, send a resume our way and let's see what we can accomplish
together.

Follow the link for our job posting:    https://grnh.se/57dd79041

Best regards,
Cloud-init team