Introducing Myself

Hello folks!

I'm Dan Watkins and, as of last week, I'm a member of the Ubuntu Server
team at Canonical, focusing on cloud-init (and curtin).

Before joining the Ubuntu Server team, I spent my last ~4.5 years also
at Canonical, heading up the team responsible for building and
publishing the Ubuntu cloud images that end up on
cloud-images.ubuntu.com and in public clouds.  As part of that role,
I contributed a number of features and bug fixes to cloud-init, so
moving to focus on cloud-init development is a pretty natural next step.

You can find me at this email address, and as Odd_Bloke on IRC; I look
forward to working with you all!

Thanks!

Dan