Re: Is per-boot network configuration possible?

Hi Ameretat,

Currently cloud-init will only apply network-configuration from a
datasource only once.
We do have support in some datasources (Ec2/Azure) to apply
network-configuration
on each boot but we've not yet applied that to the ConfigDrive datasource.

That is something that we plan to do, as well as allow user-data to control
whether a
datasource should apply network-config updates on each boot or per-instance.

Ryan Harper