CloudStack reset password not working after enabling growpart module

Hi All,

I have started using cloud-init recently so doing lots of things with
cloud-init.

One thing I noticed that reset password through cloud stack won't work if I
used root partition resize with growpart module.

I am using cloudstack 4.13 version and cloud-init 18.5.

And I was using custom cloud-set-guest-password script that runs on vm
startup under /etc/init.d/ and gets password from router and set same
password in VM and it was working perfectly fine.

So after adding growpart package in image, if I deploy VM with resize root
partition then growpart ran successfully but password is not working.

As per the logs when script under /etc/init.d/ contacted router to send
password, router send message that password already sent to the VMs.

Anyone have any idea how to run this successfully. Is I am doing anything
wrong.?

Thanks and regards,

Jyoti

Follow ups