Re: save the date, cloud-init summit

Just a reminder that the summit timeline is coming up in a few days. I'll
have a scheduling coming shortly.

Currently, the plan is to use 1/2 day schedules due to the spread of folks
across timezones starting at 17:00 UTC with a couple of presentation slots
followed up by an engineering hack session time afterward.

If you have any material you'd like to have time slots allocated for please
let me know asap so I can make sure it's on the list. Otherwise, we can be
flexible with the hack time as topics or other materials come together.

I'll have links to the online session meetings later today.

Thank you everyone and I can't wait to see/speak to you this week!

Rick Harding
Ubuntu Server