Re: save the date, cloud-init summit

One more reminder today. The Summit is on later today!

I've updated the discourse post with links to the hangouts we'll use, I've
also added links to a running Summit notes document and will add links to
the slides and material spoke about during the Summit today for those
following along.

https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/cloud-init-online-summit-sept-23-24/17867

I hope to see many of you in a few hours!