Pending upstream release of cloud-init 20.4 and SRU

Greetings,

Cloud-init team is preparing for our next upstream 20.4 release.

For any features and bug fixes desired for this release, we would like to
have any merge proposals landed by the end of week, Friday November 20th.

If there are branches in progress that people would like to make into
cloud-init 20.4, please let us know here on here or in IRC on Freenode in
#cloud-init channel. We will do our best to help shepherd that content into
20.4.

Once qualified, cloud-init version 20.4 will be published into Ubuntu
Xenial, Bionic, Focal, and Groovy.

Thanks,
James

Follow ups