disable datasource using boot parameter

Hello,

  sorry in advance if this is not the right place to ask a question...

  I would like to ask if it is possible to disable certain datasource
defined in cloud.cfg using boot cmdline parameters (/proc/cmdline). We
would like to test images after it is created by packer and verify some
functions (like resizefs, growpart) works as intended, but we have
hardcoded openstack as a datasource and this causes boot to be very slow
even though there is no netdev defined.

   so I would like to ask if it is possible to use boot parameters and
disable certain datasource to speed up the process. Thank you.

--

Best Regards,

Jiatong Shen