Removal of cloud tests

Over the past year or so, we have been moving to a new framework for
integration testing within cloud-init. We highlighted it in the 2020
cloud-init summit, and it has a number of benefits over the cloud
tests that had previously existed. We have ensured that all of the
test coverage that previously existed in the old cloud tests has been
moved to the new framework. With that move, we can now drop the cloud
tests completely from the cloud-init source tree. The PR to do this is
at https://github.com/canonical/cloud-init/pull/1020 .

If dropping these tests will cause any problems for anybody (mostly
thinking CI/CD pipelines here), please let us ASAP. Otherwise, we will
be dropping these tests in the near future.

Thanks,
James