Re: Another kind of package

I understand legacy OSes are still in play, our product is actually
still hosted on Windows Server 2003, for various bureaucratic reasons.

But from my experience, these legacy servers/desktops are set up in very
specific, static configurations that won't be a candidate for CoApp use.
I'm just a little worried CoApp will be designed with OS-driven
limitations in mind only to have these OSes go away when CoApp reaches
maturity. Or worse, more people will use these OSes because of CoApp ;)

/rafael