From: coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rivera, Rafael
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 12:08 PM
To: coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Coapp-developers] Another kind of package

Sorry, I was too quick to reply. I understand you can run both side by
side, which is cool.

Just wanted to add some tiny print that said "reparse aware" next to
your use of "application". Swapping of links creates a disaster for
normal applications that load bits from their directory at runtime.

Perhaps MyApp-1.0 loads and calls Ordinal 1 in Ext.dll to Save a file.
MyApp-2.0 gets installed, targeted, but uses Ext.dll with Delete as
Ordinal 1... Ruh'roh!

/rafael