From: coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rivera, Rafael
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 11:55 PM
To: coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Coapp-developers] Profile Guided Optimization claim

On the "What is CoApp?" page, one of CoApp's "will" bullets mentions use of Profile Guided Optimization (PGO). I'm curious as to how CoApp will provide PGO capabilities given we (licensed Visual Studio users) had to pay for it. PGO isn't available in Visual Studio Express SKUS.

Perhaps this is a Visual Studio 2010 change I missed?

/rafael