hello world

I'm Ferdi, 30 years old, from Germany,

Full-time (Win) setup developer / software packager
Some experience with deployment, both in Windows and Linux

we should concentrate on automation, speed and stability.
way to go? msi/msm, wix, custom actions? package manager a la apt-get?
overlays like in gentoo?
compression? paq?

I don't know if you are aware of the impact that a MS package manager
will create :-)
But I'm fascinated and thrilled to see this project gaining momentum

If there's someone having radical ideas about Windows deployment let's
hear it. I love this stuff.

@Garrett
Some good names...
Aaron Stebner
Heath Stewart
Bob Arnson
Rob Mensching
Christopher Painter
Scott Ritchie
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
foerdi (https://launchpad.net/~foerdi)