From: coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ted Bullock
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 9:21 AM
To: coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Coapp-developers] What packages do you want to see?

On 05/05/2010 9:14 AM, Philip Allison wrote:
> GTK+, GTK+, GTK+ and.. um.. GTK+.

+1 for GTK+
Clutter
gettext (somehow)
champlain
dconf
sqlite

There are some other things too, for instance there is a bunch of functionality missing from the Microsoft C runtime such as asprintf. It would be nice to have an additional CoApp C library package which provides missing C library functionality, and other common functions like strlcpy and strlcat.

--
Ted Bullock <tbullock@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Comlore Design Services