Re: Code?

On 5/17/2010 7:19 PM, Olaf van der Spek wrote:
On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 1:15 AM, Rivera, Rafael
<rafael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hey Olaf,

Glad to hear you made it home in time! I think last we all spoke, we
needed a license before code could be committed. I'm sure that's on
Garrett's long TODO list.
Ok. I remember C was chosen for the engine. What's the rationale
behind this decision?
C++ seems to make more sense to me. It has no problems with safe
strings and memory/resource management.

Olaf