Re: Code?

I'll talk to Garrett tomorrow about licensing. That may be something I
can take off his plate, since you guys certainly don't want me
touching any actual code.

Off the top of my head I think we want the New BSD License for now, as
the least restrictive in terms of what code can be combined with what,
and the most flexible in terms of down stream changes if/when we want
to move to a different license.

-Mark