Re: Choice of License.

On 5/18/2010 12:31 PM, Roberto Carlos González Flores wrote:
> My vote is for BSD License, but I didn't have time to check it, its only
> because in most cases I would prefer BSD type Licences than viral Apache
> Licenses. But I need to check the new versions.

Explain?  AL adds no constraints to the developer (as opposed to GPL, which
adds no constraints to the user), never has except for ancient BSD-like
advert that everyone wisely eliminated.

You might be thinking of a particularly obtuse arguments about patent clauses
by one particular individual, but that individual has only found sympathy
within one specific fork of BSD.