Re: Choice of License.

Developers arguing choice of license makes about as much sense as
lawyers arguing choice of programming language. Until we are in a
position to have real legal counsel, we should use the least
restrictive, most permissive, most minimalist license possible so that
we give ourselves maximum flexibility to adapt later on.

That would be New BSD.

-Mark