Re: [specs] Pre and post install actions?

Everything in the core WiX namespace does map cleanly to the Windows
Installer layer. The Game Explorer stuff you mentioned comes from an
extension because the Windows Installer does not support Game Explorer
natively (and thus a Custom Action).

The fact that you couldn't tell fills me with much happiness (some might say
glee) because the goal is to make it all seem very seamless. <smile/>