Re: [wishlist] [future] Non-webservice fallback for repository XML + mirror requirements

Unfortunately, IIRC, most non-Windows-based Web servicing platforms have
heftier system requirements (software packages, configs, etc) than a
.NET-based one (which is relatively out-of-the-box).

We should establish the Repository Mirroring requirements.  We should also
remember that our group objectives are bringing open-source to Windows...
and not necessarily keeping everything in the Linux portion of the world.

- nasser