Re: Building CoApp code!

Hey guys,

I have an incomplete C# implementation of something similar coapp-engine
that I wrote before and during the summit. While very incomplete, it can
calculate dependencies has a partial sqlite repository implementation. Also
most if not all of the core interfaces and model types have been written.
Could this be useful in any way?

Jonathan