Re: FYI: WTF is NuPack?

Bloody.  This just in from ScottGu.

*NuPack Integration*: ASP.NET MVC 3 automatically installs and enables
NuPack as part of its setup.  This makes it trivial to take advantage of
NuPack to find and add lots of MVC extensions and libraries to your
projects.

Well, here they go towards unavoidable bloat in production MVC deployments!
 This has some positives, but much more negatives than ASP.NET developers
should have to put up with.

- nasser