FYI: WTF is NuPack?

For those of you who are wondering what NuPack is:

http://www.outercurve.org/News/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/20/Outercurve-Foundation-Announces-NuPack-as-Fifth-Project-in-ASPNET-Open-Source-Gallery

http://nupack.codeplex.com/

The ASP.NET team started working on a developer-only & .NET only package manager a few months back, then decided to collaborate with some of the guys from the NuProj project.

They have pooled their efforts to bring out NuPack.

In the longer run, I can see us taking a bunch of their code for Visual Studio integration, and *potentially* supporting their packages. I'm still iffy on that...

Regardless, this changes nothing for us.