Re: A couple more MSI things...

Quote:
"Oh, and another… I was thinking we should have a Property that can be
passed in on the command line indicating if a package is user-requested or
not; if the user has request it, we should show the package in Add/Remove
programs."

And what happen if the user hasn't requested the package?, I see a security
hole on this. Imagine "good packages" installing background "evil packages"
without prompting the user... maybe is because I don't have all the
information of how this will be work.