FYI: CoApp Website

I've setup a new CoApp website and Wiki this last week-and I think we'll be able to migrate content from the old site to the new one this weekend.

The new site is based on the Outercurve Orchard CMS project-it's written in .NET and has a plugin (GalleryServer) that will be the basis for our OData Package server.

Since Orchard doesn't have a Wiki (uh, top-notch, eh?) I also installed Screwturn Wiki (a .NET based wiki), which I suppose isn't the worst thing I've ever seen

I did all the CSS work setting up the theme for Orchard and then mimicking that theme in the wiki, and I'm pretty satisfied with the results... I don't imagine much more work in this regard (aside from coming up with a real logo for CoApp ... (which I have a new idea..))

Ya'll can check it out here:

http://beta.coapp.org
http://wiki.coapp.org

Garrett Serack | Microsoft Open Source Software Developer | Microsoft Corporation
Office:(425)706-7939                                       email/messenger: garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
blog: http://fearthecowboy.com<http://fearthecowboy.com/>                                      twitter: @fearthecowboy<http://twitter.com/fearthecowboy>

I don't make the software you use; I make the software you use better on Windows.

GIF image