Re: Implicit CoApp Package Composition Rules

Yeah,  I agree.

(ps , use "reply all" so that the group gets the response too!)

From: Eric Schultz [mailto:wwahammy@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 7:08 AM
To: Garrett Serack
Subject: Re: Implicit CoApp Package Composition Rules

I think doing it in the package manager sounds fine. I always worry we're going to overlook something when we do something implicitly of course.

Eric
On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 12:12 PM, Garrett Serack <garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Although, thinking further, if we had implicit rules, we could change them in the package manager and it would affect all packages--we could change our minds and not have to rebuild packages to make changes to layout.