From: Eric Schultz [mailto:wwahammy@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 5:00 PM
To: Garrett Serack; coapp-developers
Subject: Input for Autopackage

All,

The input to autopackage currently uses a very basic ini file format. While very simple, it's a little difficult to describe certain things that way. Garrett suggested using something along the lines of the format for his cascading property sheets used in mkSpec. I quickly wrote up a simple example on that and I thought I'd ask to see how people feel about this. I hope the sample is self-explanatory-ish but if not, feel free to ask.

Eric

package

{

    name: liba;