Re: Input for Autopackage

IMHO the quality of parsing & validation is just as important as the
file format itself.  I'd be happy to put up with most things in terms
of file format, on the proviso that if I get it wrong, autopackage
does a reasonable job of telling me what's wrong and where in the file
it is.  FWIW I quite like the example syntax - it reminds me of what
libconfuse accepts.  In fact, it might be worth seeing if you could
just use libconfuse itself; I can't remember if it comes with VS build
files, but I've definitely used it on Windows before, and it's small,
self-contained & liberally licensed.